19 Jul Custom Walk in Closets Toronto
A custom walk in closet Toronto storage system is the best way to have maximum efficiency in your closet. There are all kinds of closet systems, from wire shelving to elaborate closet designs with cabinet doors, crown molding and decorative hardware that call to mind fantastic celebrity closets. Custom closet design isn’t for the faint of heart. It takes time to itemize your belongings and create an efficient and organized wardrobe. The best approach is to assess your storage needs and incorporate practical solutions into your design.
Our designers are experts at building out exactly the closet you need, and our wide range of walk in closet accessories ensures that you will have necessary storage whether you’re a dancer with a wardrobe of cowboy boots or a Fortune 500 CEO with Hugo Boss suits.
An open-closet concept makes getting dressed in the morning a quick and painless task. Shoe racks, pull-out bins and hampers, tiered hanging rods and adjustable shelves keep an entire wardrobe neat and organized.
Let’s go through some of them to give you a fair idea what a custom walk in closet Toronto is like:
- Customized floor-to-ceiling storage utilizes every inch of space beautifully.
- Pull-out shelves with dividers are perfect for folded clothes like jeans, sweaters and tee shirts. Everything is easy access for getting dressed or putting away the laundry. The dividers keep the stacks neat and you can quickly see what you have.
- Slanted shoe racks with front rails keep your shoes in plain sight and ready at a moment’s notice. Rails protect your fancy heels, ensuring that they won’t end up on the closet floor. At a glance you’ll know if you need new shoes for that up-coming special event or a new color of your favourite go-to Vans.
- Custom jewelry drawers will protect all your valuables, including gold, silver and pearl jewelry as well as sunglasses and watches. Individual compartments hold earrings, bracelets and necklaces so they don’t jumble together getting scratched or tangled. Keep matching sets together so accessorizing is quick.
- Revolving shoe racks, mirrors, custom designer hooks and even a pull-out ironing board are additional options for customizing your closet. Whatever your closets organizational needs, with custom closet accessories you can fine-tune the design for exactly what you want.
If you are dreaming of a walk in closet, you are not alone. A custom walk in closet Toronto is the dream of any homeowner and can be the most valuable storage space in your home. It also can create a sense of luxury and space in the bedroom. Call us today for a free consultation!